Got a question for Cayman Properties? Check out our FAQ’s.


How do I apply for a rental?
Click here to complete the online residential tenancy application form via our website. Once completed, we will be in contact if your application is successful.
My rental property needs some maintenance done, how to I let my property manager know?
If your property needs non-urgent maintenance please fill in this form with all the information ADD LINK FOR maintenance form. Alternatively, if you have a emergency request for maintenance, please contact the tradesman below first and then call our emergency line to alert the Cayman Properties team of your issue.

I need to move out and leave the property before my lease expires. What are the next steps?
Be aware that when you need to break a lease agreement you are responsible for all reasonable expenses incurred by the owner or agent to locate a replacement tenant.

You would also need to continue paying rent until a new tenant is located and enters into a new lease agreement. Be sure to contact Cayman Properties as soon as you know you need to break a lease and we can work with you to find a new tenant.

Can Cayman Properties provide me with property investment advice or support?
Yes. We recommend you talk to our financial advisors at Mortgage Choice Cairns and Mortgage Choice Paradise Point. Mortgage Choice is an industry-leading finance team available to help you find the right owner-occupied and investment loan for you.
Will a house or an apartment give me a better return?
When you’re investing in property it’s usually all about capital growth, so choosing a property that is most likely to increase in value is the most important thing to consider. Also, making sure that your property will provide you with steady rental income stream is also critical because this cash flow will provide income

As an overseas investor, can I invest in Australian property?
If you are an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident buying property is pretty straightforward as long as you have the financial means to do so. However, if you’re neither of these the process can be a bit more complicated.

What regions does Cayman Properties specialise in selling new homes and apartments?
We specialise in homes and apartments in Gold Coast, Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns, all across Queensland.

Can you recommend a property investment financial advisor or an accountant for my purchase?
Yes, we have a wide range of recommended professional services partners and can provide contact details so you can include these individuals in your decision making process. We recommend you choose a financial advisor or accountant who is Queensland-based and understands foreign property investment thoroughly.

What makes Australia an attractive destination for foreign investment?
Australia attracts a significant amount of foreign investment, partly because foreign investors have confidence that their investments are safe and will grow. Investors regard Australia an excellent place to invest because of its population growth, highly skilled workforce, strategic location, strong record of economic growth and stable governance and regulatory environment.

As a foreign investor, will I need to pay tax?
When foreigners invest in Australian companies they are required to pay tax on their profits. Your Australian accountant will be able to provide the information you need to pay tax on your investment property.

Got more questions?

Speak to the Cayman Property team today!