Looking to rent? We’ve outlined what you need to apply & move into your rental.
If you’re looking to rent a property from Cayman Properties you’ll need a range of documentation for our property management team to support your application including:
- Verification of employment & income
- Reference from employer and personal reference
- Photo identification
- Current rental ledger
- Last gas/electricity/phone bill or rates notice
Once your rental has been approved, you will want to arrange a few things ahead of your move date:
- Completed and copied condition report
- Receipts for rent amount (for your records)
- Photocopies of property keys and remote controls
- Valid copy of the tenancy agreement & bond lodgement form
- Any supporting documents from the agency including emergency numbers
Cayman Properties will arrange periodic inspection of the property to ensure it is being well cared for.
You’ll be made well aware that an inspection will be taking place via email or by your agreed form of correspondence.
Inspections are conducted to confirm the following:
- To confirm the number of people specified on the tenancy agreement are in residence (and no extras)
- No unauthorised pets are housed at the property
- The property & grounds are being maintained in a clean and tidy condition
- The property is not being damaged
- Any maintenance issues identified
Have an enquiry about a rental property?